Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Power Sharing executive dead?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meh

Originally posted by Murphys
    Many people here are totally lost,
    Are there a load of English RUC police running this community or something?
    Actually, yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 poneill

Originally posted by Murphys
    Many people here are totally lost,
    Are there a load of English RUC police running this community or something?

You know so little of the history of the struggle.

That is why you are banned.

Do not let yourself down in this manner agin

You have received your only warning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

I'm looking for a very good reason not to lock this thread..... nope can't find any.

Murphys has already been banned because all 30 or so of his posts today have been trolls and because he is a reincarnation of a previous muppet.

poneill, when you become a moderator and/or admin of this site (an unlikely circumstance IMO) then it will be your place to warn other posters. If you have a problem with a post, you can click on the 'report this post to a moderator' link under the post in question, or take the matter to the admin board if you feel that it has not been handled satisfactorarily by the moderators.

Locked (again). I'm sorry for those who had civil and reasonable input into this thread.

swiss

[edit]
    Noticed it's already been closed. Someone beat me to it, darn ;)
    [/edit]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement