Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Counter-Strike

• 06-10-2002 1:39am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

In ich denke Kostenzähler-anschlage Notwendigkeiten, De-modded zu sein, ermangelt es ernsthaft Pfosten und allgemeiner Excitement. Ohne Newbies STIRBT ein Spielforum einen SCHMERZLICHEN TOD und dieses geschieht dem CS-Brett. Und Ihre Mutter sind Weibchen.

Wohle admins? Auch WARUM HOMOSEXUELLE MEISTER?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

Have you gone insane or are you just pissed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Have to say I agree with Kaids.

DE - MOD the CS forum!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Eh... ok. What are you on?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Ich bin auf der Liebe hoch und Sensibility von Robert Fahey, Kostenzähler-Schlagen Moderator an. Er ist und warum ist Mutter ist Weibchen groß?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

.de being the German suffix for domains on the internet I presume you mean, when you say "de-mod the counterstrike board", you mean moderate it in German?

/edit Or was that sharp wit actually hinted at in Dazzers post therefore making my attempt at the joke null and void and me looking like a silly twerp?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

or he could be suggesting that Rob is a fasist nazi admin bas*ard.. urm, go figure :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

YA YA! I SEE HIM!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

This is the best my little translator program could do
    In I think cost counter impact necessities to be De-modded lack it seriously to posts and general Excitement. Without Newbies a play forum a PAINFUL DEATH and this DIES occurs the CS board. And your nut/mother are females.

Well-being admins? Also WHY HOMOSEXUAL MASTER?

/me visits the Counter-Strike forum

Urm, yes. It seems Kaids has mentioned this in Germanic terms already. True the Counter-Strike forum is rather quiet at the moment, but do you really want to go back to the manner of posting that prevailed there before the mods started getting medieval on muppets.

I think it might be a better idea to lump all of the Half Life mods into one board, i.e CS, DOD, TFC, Ricochet, Desert Strike etc.

/me ducks

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

All of the above germanic posts were made by Littletinyman. I do however agree. And de-modding the cs-board won't make it like it was before, there aren't nearly enough muppets left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Originally posted by kaids
    there aren't nearly enough muppets left.

Isn't that what Boards is trying to do...kill the tide of muppetry?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yes like Kaids and LittleTinyMan.

Trolling IOFFL. Not Funny.

Thread locked while I clean anything else you got up to.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement