Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

suggestion for new forum

• 06-10-2002 4:41pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

was talking with some boards members and they think it would be a good idea to have an astology forum, I am into it and could provide information for it if you think its a good idea ;)

I volunteer as a mod if you do decide to make it so

:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

What about an astronomy forum as well? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Sure throw in a Scatology forum too while ye're at it. An ancient art practised throughout the land.

.logic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Can imagnie alot of trolling on a astrology forum, even though Dave Gorman proved without a shadow of a doubt (:D ) that it is the better way to live your life...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Originally posted by Cloud
    What about an astronomy forum as well? :)

yes, but would you combine the two? sounds interesting enough... I like it all ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

yes, but would you combine the two?

And end up with a bástardised cross between Patrick Moore and Mystic Meg.

TBQH, while they both have reference to the celestial bodies, they are two totally seperate topics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

<taking the piss>if the was a board for them of course they should be merged</taking the piss>

duh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

i love astromony/cosmology/space stuff (coming up to those early nights in winter)
    but atsrology i have confidence in

Originally posted by SearrarD
    i love astromony/cosmology/space stuff (coming up to those early nights in winter)

/me feels the same way :)
    think these topics would lead to some interesting conversations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I heartily endorse this product and/or service.

Long life to ziss wessel and all who sail in her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by SearrarD

Science board.

None of that is related to Astrology though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

lol,

the "Astro 2" board :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

I imagine an astronomy forum would be grand, and I could list astrology as a sticky explainging the link between the two etc...
    This could be interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I demand, neigh, gently request, neigh, insist that there be a Phrenology forum as well as a Soothsayer forum and also a forum for discussing the deep inner insight one gets from donkey entrails.

I look forward to modding these forums intensely.

Yeah !! Some Amp style heavy handed modding on the donkey guts board is exactly what we need around here...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

ie.boards.forum.donkey.entrails ?

ie.boards.forum.wesley.crusher.die.die.die ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Astrology, fate, destiny - that stuff's easy to believe in but Astronomy? Infinite space, singularities, dark matter? That stuff is whack.

Whack I tell ya.

I think that guy in the wheelchair who sounds like MacInTalk made it all up to get a book deal.

K

Is a big conspiracy between Stephen `The Voice`Hawkings and his publishers. We all know that it god made the earth in Seven days, still it's nice to get away from it all and indulge in a bit of Hawkings style of fantasy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

I think it's high time we have a necromancy board :rolleyes:

(cue necropilia gags...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭Xterminator

I belive that a Phrenology board should also be considered. It is far more scientific that astrology

And when i win the zillion euro lotto jackpot tonite, you will all believe me!
    :)

X

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Originally posted by The Corinthian
    I think it's high time we have a necromancy board :rolleyes:

(cue necropilia gags...)

[On Cue]

I'd be dead set against that idea and any proposal of that nature would I am sure be stiffly opposed.

[/On Cue]

Advertisement