Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a light evenings entertainment

Options
  • 07-10-2002 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

polar, the 66electric, skylight and wallmark

27th of october

TBMC

7.30pm

€7

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

this is gonna be one good gig!!!

that e66 cd hasnt left me cd player since i gots it last week...amazing stuff...cant wait to see em...and the other three i've seen before!!!

great nite for all!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

www.wallmark.moonfruit.com

www.skylightofficial.com

www.polarofficial.com (should be completely revamped by the end of the week)

the lads from the 66 electric dont have a site yet as far as i know

was a bit rushed earlier...getting kicked out of a lab so i had to rush me post...

so i can finish it now...i was gonna say that when i saw skylight a few months ago i was really impressed and when i saw oz(who had been much hyped by polarbelly) i still managed to be impressed... and as for polar... dont wanna say anything more about them coz i'll give mick a bigger head!

great night great night great night great night great night

seeyathereorbeatriangle

kurdt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i'll be there, if ic an get out of rehearsals
    me and rapture queen can go together!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

I'll be there two first time i'll have seen any of you boards.ie people i believe!!

66 electric i've seen a lot of and are really good {as those who have heard the e.p. already know},
    Polar i've never heard or seen{obviously!} but am interested in seeing,
    The other two i've never seen or heard of BUT have an open mind over {if they suck they'll be dodging bottles of urine though}:eek:

Dont brackets rule {}, [], (), ....................

• Advertisement

bandit cos i nearly always disagree with you on all of ur points i'll (with the exception of ur views on the 66e) i think i should ppost you a cd which will be the very last of all the cd's that polar send out in their crazy expedition of posting all over the world...email me ur address so you can have a bit of a listen b4 the gig

and kurdt do ya really think i have a big head... apart from the fact that it is a foot and a half across and two feet long?

[horse neighing] or is it {horse naying}

will we ever know?

horses nay?

i thought that was cows? what do they do then?

and yer head can be as big as ya want it to be! i am making so little sense today!

help me please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Originally posted by polarbelly
    bandit cos i nearly always disagree with you on all of ur points i think i should post you a cd...email me ur address so you can have a bit of a listen b4 the gig

I p.m'd you my address so you can send me said c.d. , any bags of **** or letter bombs sent through the post will be severly frowned upon.
    Look forward to getting the c.d. and if its good [which i'm sure it is], we may agree on two things, a first for me......

groovy...i'll make sure the bags of poop get a diff postmark so i'll send them from cork or somewhere:D

i forgot to add the good/bad news

the lads from oz cant do the gig on the 27th so, we've added the excellent wallmark to the bill in their place...

still gonna be a brilliant night

for anyone who hasnt seen walmmark before and would like a taster they're doing a whelans gig on the 15th of october that next tuesday so get along to that

www.wallmark.moonfruit.com

• Advertisement

hep*

Advertisement