Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince Setlists from London

• 07-10-2002 12:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

For those of you interested. Here are the setlists from the 3 gigs in London including soundcheck and aftershow performances which where for npgmusicclub members only (www.npgmusicclub.com). I was at the Friday and Saturday gigs and my socks where well and truely blown off. Dublin gig should be great with a good chance of an aftershow performance (hopefully vicar st!)

LONDON OCTOBER 3rd:

Soundcheck:
    Power fantastic (instr.) - Days of wild

Concert:
    Rainbow children - Muse 2 the pharaoh - The work - Extraordinary - Strollin' - U and me - Mellow
    1+1+1=3 - Rollercoaster - The ride - Bambi - Whole lotta love - Gotta broken heart again - Family name
    Strange relationship - Pass the peas - Take me with u - Raspberry beret - The everlasting now

Piano Medley (some songs with the full band):
    One nite alone - Adore - Do me baby - U're gonna C me - I wanna be your lover - Diamonds and pearls
    The most beautiful girl in the world - Condition of the heart - How come U don't call me anymore?
    The beautiful ones - Nothing compares 2 U - The ladder - Empty room

Encore:
    All the critics love u in NY

LONDON OCTOBER 4TH:

Soundcheck:
    The ballad of dorothy parker - Girls & boys* - Manic Monday (instr.) - Shake*
    How come U don't call me anymore?* - The Ladder - Thank you for talking to me africa - Bootzilla
    * sung by the NPGMC members

Concert:
    Rainbow children - Muse 2 the pharaoh - Xenophobia - A case of U - The work - Mellow - 1+1+1=3
    Love rollercoaster - The other side of the pillow - Strange relationship - Pass the peas - When you were mine
    Avalanche - Family name - Take me with you - Raspberry beret - The everlasting now

Piano medley (some songs with the full band):
    Power fantastic - The beautiful ones - Nothing compares 2 U - Diamonds and pearls - Starfish and coffee
    Sometimes it snows in april - How come U don't call me anymore? - The ladder

Encore:
    Anna stesia - Rise up

LONDON OCTOBER 5TH:

Soundcheck:
    DMSR - Freddy freeloader (snippit on piano) - Muse 2 the pharaoh (filmed) - Strollin' - Tamborine (prince on drums) - Alphabet st

Concert:
    Rainbow children - Muse 2 the pharaoh - The Work - Extraordinary - Strollin - U and me - Mellow - 1+1+1=3
    Love rollercoaster - Whole lotta love - The ride - Gotta broken heart again- Family name - Strange relationship
    Pass the peas - When you were mine - Take me with U - Raspberry Beret - The everlasting now

Guitar Set:
    Don't Play Me - 7 - Pink Cashmere - One Kiss at a time - Guitar playing man

Encore:
    Days Of Wild - Peach - Joy in Repetition - Jam w/ Alphabet Street

Aftershow:

Jam - Automatic - Shake - The Work - Soul power - Dolphin - Sign "O" the times - Tamborine - Sexy dancer
    Go go jam w/ Bustin' loose and Johnny - Jam

Advertisement