Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You Lucky Little Devils

Options
  • 07-10-2002 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭

Johnny Pyro are playing FREE gig in Eamon Dorans on Wednesday night (9th October) Thats Right FREE!!!

You don't get much for free in this Euro inflated age so make the most of it and bring your cat, your dog, your granny, auntie, uncle..............

It's gonna be a good one!!You lucky litle Devils :eek: :eek: :D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

wow now this is going to be a real good one - who else is playing with you do you know yet?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 davepyro

Well we're playing with Shane mcGowan earlier at the Trinity Freshers ball so him and his crew will be there and I think Princes crew will be along I was told. We're goin to try and have a free for all jam through the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

That should be an interesting one. C u there.

....ugh. I feel strange this morning...last night was the best night I've had in a while and that's probably why! Johnny Pyro played a great set as usual and rocked da house. Nice one guys!
    Johnnynolegs, you missed another great one.

i know i did and i knew i would before it was even on gggggggrrrrrrrrrrr god damn it i hate missing good gigs but i am listening to Berkeley to cheer me up and it is working wonders............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Cozpyro

Thanks Sandi. We do try!!!

Ur welcome Coz! Are you guys still playing in DA2 on Nov 14th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Originally posted by davepyro
    Well we're playing with Shane mcGowan earlier at the Trinity Freshers ball so him and his crew will be there and I think Princes crew will be along I was told. We're goin to try and have a free for all jam through the night.

Dave, you guys were really good at the freshers ball,yes me was there had a really good time!!!

The guy who teaches us lighting put up the rig in Spirit. I'll have to check out that place some time.
    He said Shane McGowan was a sad sight...
    Fair play to Johnny Pyro though for playing there and then playing in Dorans later on. Great gig.

Hey, I heard ur playing in Voodoo on Monday (21st), yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 davepyro

We are Sandi, you doin anythin that night?

I'm not sure of the details yet so I'll post them later on when I get 'em.

I am indeed doing something that night...c u in Voodoo!
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Cozpyro

Hey Sandi!

Spread the word because it's all for a good cause!

Make a wish foundation.

if i cannot get tickets for QOTSA then i will go to this gig be assured.......................

another one for god sake sandi u really are killing them fishies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was my last fish...I had to put him to sleep. He had a stone stuck in him and he couldn't get it out and it was horrible watching him. He couldn't eat and he couldn't swim properly, so I had to put him out of his misery. Don't slag me over it...it wasn't funny and it wasn't my fault. :(

oh ok that does sound bad but guess what i got me a QOTSA ticket woohooo

I don't kill living things but u might be the first...then I can rob ur QOTSA ticket...nah, Voodoo's gonna be fun.

hey don't kill me ggggggrrrrrrrrrrr

Advertisement