Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Johnnypyro Last night

Options
  • 07-10-2002 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

Well well well surprise surprise Johnnypyro played another top class gig last night and Da2 was jampacked to the rafters good to see - last time you played there it wasn't quite full but last night was a lot different it was full full full also good to finally actually meet Dave from the band aswell...........

top quality stuff lads and the support was pretty good too have seen them before aswell................

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 davepyro

Nice to meet you too and Sandi of course.

I think I lost about a stone in weight in that heat.
    Dont forget to tell my friend about your next show!

dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

T'was great to meet you too Dave...finally! Great gig, looking forward to the one on Wednesday already. I'm in college in the TBMC so I'll be there nice an' early with me classmates!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

college in the TBMC??
    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 davepyro

Its a late one on Wednesday. We're not on till around 12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

how come ur not on till 12??????? - yeah i was already talking to ur friend about the next gig and she wants all the details and stuff beforehand so that is pretty good methinks..........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Yep Seraphina, the TBMC is my college. It's great. I'm doing live sound engineering, lighting and stage production. I love it!

I'm gonna be completely fvcked on Thursday then if JP aren't on till 12! Ah well...all in the name of fun, booze and good music I suppose.

Advertisement