Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick or satirical?

Options
  • 07-10-2002 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

Found this link on another forum.Alot of people are angry,saying its insulting.
    One snetence-Brass Eye Kneejerk Reaction.Reminds me so much of what happens in the media and parliament every time the genius of Chris Morris rears its head on tv.

http://www.thinkofthechildren.co.uk/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Didnt think much of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

mob.jpg

Thats very disturbing. Enough to put a guy off women for a short amount of time...

But anyway, this site smacks of the surreal. Its too idiotic to be factual. Its not going as far as the "name & shame" campaign that the sun was so fond of but looking through the site I am wondering how long it will be until they put up a list of registered sex offenders. The fact that theyre advertising their 'mob meetings' is quite humorous, maybe just to me.

Anyway, I'm gonna be ironic and buy a "Ban the Internet" t-shirt :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭pyure

rofl....goddamn funny imo :)

And Finally
    Remember, when organised responsibly, mob violence can be very rewarding and great fun but please choose your targets carefully. For example: there is no evidence to suggest that paediatric nurses pose any threat to children.

that had me rolling on the ground

and as for this one....words cant describe hehe

Bad slogans include: 'You're the product of a complex series of social and psychological factors!' and 'I haven't really thought this through!'.

nice1 hehe

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Thats not funny, its disturbing. Even if it's a joke it touches on a personal note for a lot of people and i'm sure it's bound to upset them.

Although that said the ban the internet tshirt is a funny idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

its so good it wouldnt even load properly

genius

• Advertisement
Advertisement