Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey guys

Options
  • 07-10-2002 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey Im new, my name is Alexis and I live in the USA, in New York. Im 20 years old and i like alternative/punk music. i love concerts, the most reicent show i went to was Goldfinger on september 18th! it was so awsome! well dont make fun of me too bad...
    later

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 girl at the sho

you guys should check this web-site out also...
    www.wrrv.com its a great station here in NY we used to have a webcast but it got taken down...
    they have a chat though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Hey there, thanks for the link .. pity about the webcast, you know any other decent stations WITH a webcast? I listen to www.KDGE.com outta Austin Texas a bit, but the music is fairly pop-rock .. funny morning show tho .. anyhoo welcome to Boards and Phantom :)

Advertisement