Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get contact lenses?

Options
  • 07-10-2002 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions on the most helpful, most reasonably priced, most choice of lense etc opticians.

While I'm at it, are there any places in Dublin that do those "mad" contacts? Those colourdy, designed ones? Saw someone ages ago with them and they looked WAAY cool!

All help appreciated!

<Edit>
    BTW, I've had glasses before, but never had contacts, so I'll be starting from, um, the start.

It is what it's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i got some in the gadget shop, but that was in england, all though it was nearly a year ago so they may have them in stock here

i know my optician, in sundrive, does the coloured contact elnses, in all sorts of colours, his name's leonard costello, its in the little supermarket-y type place where superquinn is, in sundrive, kimmage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

They sell noveltycontact lenses in Insight Opticians or you could always get fitted for lenses (curve of your eye, lens strength etc.) then do a search cos there are some places that will send them to you, you just have to know the details of the lens you want

Advertisement