Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opinions please

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I love being chased by women, it keeps me fit!

(p.s. just above "post reply" is where quote someones reply and edit your own reply is)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    so i think everything you have written above is totally at odds with what ive seen involving you.......

Maybe so, still I firmly believe that men who wait for chicks to chase them 'generally' end up waiting a long time.

On topic, of course men prefare to be chased, it makes their lives easy. Example, on my previous point, men who go to work, go home, sit in front of a PC all day and make no-effort to score, instead, waiting for women to hit in them, 'never' score as a rule, because women don't hit on computer nerds who spend all their time in front of a computer terminal.

Not that I'd know anything about that....... I am just guessing of course........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Typedef
    Example, on my previous point, men who go to work, go home, sit in front of a PC all day and make no-effort to score, instead, waiting for women to hit in them, 'never' score as a rule, because women don't hit on computer nerds who spend all their time in front of a computer terminal.

/me rofls..... alot.

Yeah, nerds never *ever* score.... :P

<< Fio >>

Smiles.... helping nerds to score since 1999

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

beer.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

God bless beer! Surely it is the finest invention of the human race to date! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

"Beer, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems"

One thing I don't like is when someone sortof half chases you, enough for you to think they might be interested but not really enough to be sure, or when they keep apparantly changing their minds (or their attitude towards you anyway).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by Typedef
    Example, on my previous point, men who go to work, go home, sit in front of a PC all day and make no-effort to score, instead, waiting for women to hit in them, 'never' score as a rule, because women don't hit on computer nerds who spend all their time in front of a computer terminal.
    That’s an oversimplification. Such men undoubtedly will score less often than men who are more aggressive or proactive, but ‘never’ would be a bit far on two fronts:

First of all, women (not unlike men) generally look for different things at different times in their lives. Aggressive, charming complete sh1ts do well with twenty-something year old women and nice, stable dependable guys, who are too shy (or socially inept) to go off with your best friend, become more attractive to women as they get older.

Additionally, back during the good old days of the Celtic Tiger, nerdy guys were eminently eligible because they also tended to earn pots of money (the only time in history that giving your occupation as ‘computer programmer’ got the same reaction from a woman as if you had said ‘stockbroker’ :rolleyes: ).

Secondly, you’d be surprised how desperate and lonely some women are.

Advertisement