Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a huge thank you from polar....

Options
  • 07-10-2002 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

i just wanted to thank you all for all getting our cd 'south' and all as we have just gave away our final copies...and a massive thanks to pearl and alison and the 2 petes and all the dj's at phantom who played us and helped us too

we got 1000 cds printed in march of 2002 and have got rid of em all (well 960 of them, we have to keep some for family and stuff) and we're very proud of ourselves...

there are polar cd's in japan, israel, indonesia, malaysia, brazil, australia, usa, germany, france, denmark, greece, uk... list goes on...

so anyhow thanks for all the help and good comments and stuff, and hopefully money permitting we'll have somehting to follow it up v.soon

thanks

polar

btw, silverfish, amz, ye'll get yours soon just need to buy some stamps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Congratulations!!!

I cant wait!!!!

tee he he!

im gonna get post!!!!

My neighbours are gonna be so jealous!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

oooh some photos and some nice words here....

http://www.soundweb.ie/soundroom-polar.htm

thank you soundroom crew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

your welcome mick!

glad to see things are going well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

No mean feat to get rid of 950 Cd's. But is pretty easy when the music is quality so that doesn't suprise me, Polar.

Congratulations lads. Here's to another 1,000.

66e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BEHOLD!

i'll have to get pirate copies so!
    a few mates have it...so i'll be borrowing that!!
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

if you make copies i will be forced to sue you as i'm sure you know from reading the really tiny print around the edge of the ol' cd...:D

no work away and burn as many copies as you want the more ppl hear it the better!

Advertisement