Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 Albums You Should Remove From Your Collection

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I have about 16 of the album's mentioned i thing he is definatly just trying to stir up some **** altough i agree with some of them. and I do lintin to most of them.It cetinally isnt to impress my friends as most of them wouldnt have a clue who they were

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

you cant take aomeone seriously if they have less then 500 records in their collection. as nick Hornby once said...

I have 15 of them and at least 3 are in my top 20

The flaming lips!
    Radiohead!
    Smashingpumpkins!
    Sublime!
    Doors!
    Violent femmes!
    Rush!
    Ben Folds Five!
    PINK!
    well maybe not pink

where the hell were the foo fighters
    (they make me fall asleep buzzzz buzzzzz klonnk buzzzz.......... and so on)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Originally posted by thedrowner
    hmmm
    didnt that happen years and years ago
    when they first kind of started out
    (wait for eyeliner boy to correct her with exact names, dates and locations)

sure, its nodd that the holy bible by the manics wasnt in that collection
    or was it?

The slit the wrists interview {as you so put it} happened on the 15th of may 1991 backstage in the norwich arts centre between steve lomacq and all the manics then richey by himself.....
    for the record richey was wearing white truosers, a lavender shirt with 'spectators of suicide' spray painted across it and a navy blueish neck scarf!!!!

Who needs eyeliner boy i'll out manic nerd / obsessive anybody:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ah but i alreayd knew all this
    youre talking to an ex manics obsessive fan
    i have all the books and paraphenalia so i have pictures of this moment
    i was just too lazy (and a few miles away from my bedroom) to get the books and find out myself, but its ok, coz u did it for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

thats just a friggin pisstake! im not usually this angry but this just set me off! Sgt Peppers!! for gods sake, thats one of the best records ever made!!! GRRRRR! im so angry i could..... oh, i did..:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement