Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Layne Stanley Tribute: For all those who remember that great night in the T.B.M.C.

Options
  • 08-10-2002 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

"Sundogs" play Eamon Dorans this Saturday 12th October. With 2 other great bands as an added bonus, "Rapture" and "Ginseng".
    So for those who want to support the Irish music scene drop down for a good aul night out.
    Thanks,
    Neil.

"Print this Thread to get a discount at the door"

The link with the Layne gig was that Sundogs played that it, in case ya thought were trying to be **** about it!www.sundogsband.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Marko_G

Nice one they were great at that gig. I'm there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Thanks,
    I'm also told that the club after the gig is "School Disco" which should be a bit of a laugh.
    + Unlike most of the other venues that have clubs after gigs (which I won't mention) once your in "Dorans" for the gig your allowed stay for the whole night which is cool. I hate that **** when the ask you to leave at 11.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

That double pricing crap is bull**** alright. Papa Lazarou @ Voodoo on Friday, €5 (if you say "I love Gigsmart" of course) gets you in and you stay in and aren't allowed leave. Ever.

Good luck with the gig, all excellent bands here folks, definite Satch influence on the Sundogs guitarist methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

how much how much?

school disco?
    ah jeez
    that mean i either look stupid wandering around town coz im dressed funny... or look stupid when im in the club coz im not...

descisions descisions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

hey thomas,

who's playing this week at Papa Lazarou in Voodoo???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Damn i actually thought that there was gonna be another layne stanley tribute cos the first one i missed.

If ya print this Thread and hand it in at the Door (BEFORE 10.00!) Its €6.00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

I will be there tomorrow night, Neil, will you be covering any alice in chains songs? just wondering, dont get me wrong i love your stuff too

Cheers all,
    Sorry we didn't manage any A.I.C. songs for ya. I was gonna do one but the lads didn't want to as we haven't played them since the tribute. I promise next time. Thanks once again to the two other bands who were class and made it great, and to the people who came down there was a good crowd of you so thanks. Later all,
    Neil.

Advertisement