Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Know?

Options
  • 08-10-2002 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know who is supporting Moby in Dublin next month?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I don't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

The rather excellent Lamb... absolutely brilliant live.
    I'm tempted to go just to see them again and then piss off (moby? *shudder*)
    How much are the tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Kali, have you ever seen moby live? He blew me away (and i was expecting him to be crap after the first time i saw him) at U2 in slane.

Little buggers all over the stage like a loo-laa. He also did a lot of his early stuff and barefacedly announced them as "bloated queen house anthems" or something :)

i reckon its down to finances in november.. we will see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Kali
    How much are the tickets?

about 36 notes

• Advertisement

The rather excellent Lamb... absolutely brilliant live

what kind of music is to be expected from them. their website says absolutely nothing

If in doubt check allmusic: http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=SEARCH&sql=Bofkku32gan5k

Check out the tracks Heaven or Sweet from "What Sound".. they'll give you a good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Fear of Fours is a pretty damn good album also.

Check out the tracks Heaven or Sweet from "What Sound".. they'll give you a good idea.

i d/l them last night and think they are great :)

Advertisement