Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

violent*sky

Options
  • 08-10-2002 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

hey up you lot... weve finally got somethin up on the net: no website as such yet but if your interested in hearing more, weve got a forum up and running at www.violentsky.com/forums if yiz would like to sign up! Oh yeah... mailing list address is violent_sky@hotmail.com... cheers agus grá, Ci.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mark [x-c]

what's violent sky all about then? sounds like a nordic gothic trash metal opera band. arf.

seriously though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ci

were a new band from dublin & mullingar... been classed as emo- esque with an ignorant rawk edge!! (sounds cool huh) we'll be around a lot so come along to one of our gigs and you shall see!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

i asked ciaran when he was wasted as an otranome fan*i.e. very*

and he sputed summit like the contrast between the serenity of the sky....and violent.

juxtapose,brother!

*correct use of word i don't really know,or use!?*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

good work for yer first gig there last week lads...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭violent*sky

cheers kurdt we had a ball up there!!!! this is ciaran eile by the way the one in question in gar's post....and i do actually remember that night unfortunately!!! but yeah..it's all about the juxtaposition man!!!! anyway...check out the forum and keep in touch!!!! C

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

really enjoyed the gig-quite impressed actually!

Hey Ciaran eile are u matsguitarstrap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

yup, thats the same ciaran who was matsguitarstrap.

but you forgot to say Bless your cotton socks!!!
    hehe, especially when he has the link to the Ellentic site in his sig line, how thoughtful.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭violent*sky

it was me but now im known far and wide as violent*sky!!!!! hehehe were u at the gig??? it was great fun...cant wait for the next one...which won't be too far away...keep in touch at the site (www.violentsky.com) for them when they get confirmed!!! C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭ellentic

Originally posted by Achille
    yup, thats the same ciaran who was matsguitarstrap.

but you forgot to say Bless your cotton socks!!!
    hehe, especially when he has the link to the Ellentic site in his sig line, how thoughtful.

;)

Yeh, so get yer stinkin' ass over to the site and get downloading..

:rolleyes: Art Fag

Advertisement