Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublin to sligo..

Options
  • 08-10-2002 1:38pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

can someone give me a little assisstance please, I may be going to sligo for an interview and need to know what bus I can get from dublin to sligo, or if no bus, what train and where to get it from for both instances.
    Thanks very much!!:D

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Try www.buseireann.ie

or this

http://194.106.151.88/bin/query.exe/es

That is the journey planner from BusEireann

• Registered Users Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭jd

Originally posted by BEAT
    can someone give me a little assisstance please, I may be going to sligo for an interview and need to know what bus I can get from dublin to sligo, or if no bus, what train and where to get it from for both instances.
    Thanks very much!!:D

trains here

www.irishrail.ie

My advice is to ring and confirm, as lines are being relayed on some routes..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Thanks for the info guys!:D

Advertisement