Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alcatel 4400

Options
  • 08-10-2002 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone have experience on it?

I am just wondering about how to paste information onto a switch from the terminal on my computer... :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Call alcatel But there support staff are not the brightest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MadKevo

Nextira One deal with these. They're on 01- 461 2000

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Thanks. I'll need to get in touch with the people that we bought it from and wait a year and a half for their answer.

Thanks again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

As MadKevo says Nextira One are the people you need to deal with. Nextira is the new name for Alcatel BSD, who would have originally supplied all 4400's in Ireland. If you call them, expect to get a Service Contract shoved down your throat. Some of the installers and support staff are very good, but you tend to have to wade through a layer of muppets to get to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Thanks guys. I finally found out! It is actually commands direct from hyperterminal that I need to search for. I should be able to browse the web for them.

Thanks for your help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement