Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Sigur Ros album

Options
  • 09-10-2002 3:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

Appartenly the new Sigur Ros album is out in a few weeks. 25th October?

Does anyone know if this istrue?

Or have i been lied to again? Are there hoards of smiling, mocking minions awaiting my gullible enquiry, then pouncing with pointed fingers and hideous laughter as my bodily functions go AWOL and all that is left is the jeers and the pungent smeel of my own urine.

Um, i don't...

Um...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

And another thing. if anyone has been recieving messages, funny or otherwise form a poster called 'Whack My Bonobo' please don't reply. this little **** is my brother (20 yrs old) and used my e-mail address to set it up and cause some sort of mischeif from my PC but he has been punished now.

66e

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

*tee hee*
    i've seen those posts....
    awwwwww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

yeah.. october 28th.. but normally albums out in dublin on the friday before.. so erm.. oct 25th...

dw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

they were giving out little flyers b4 the gigs saying the new album is out on the 25th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Is no-one as excitied as i am about this? the stuff they played was incredible and the thought of getting that on CD is almost to much.

Between now and then i will just listen to my LOW album and wait...

Wait...

66e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

Originally posted by the66electric

Between now and then i will just listen to my LOW album and wait...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    low
    so good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭manofspeed

I was in Reykjavik two weeks ago and saw their rehearsal studio - it’s an old swimming pool in a wooden building about 2km outside the town. They bought it themselves. Great idea if you want big swimming reverb!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

yeah its amazing.. so quiet and peaceful..

http://www.hildur.com/video/sumar.mov

this is a video of "olsen olsen" taken in the car park of the studio/pub beside it...

http://www.sigur-ros.co.uk/images/alafoss.jpg

here is a pic i took last october when i was there... such a cool place

dw

Advertisement