Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

walk out protest on today...

Options
  • 09-10-2002 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

i ment to post this earlyier but i forgot.Today at 2pm all the collages in Limerick have organised a walkout in protest of the proposed increasement of collages fees to c. €3000.The plan is walk out at 2pm and march to the juction of williams st and o c onnell st,we expect in the region of 3000 to 4000 people to be there, so if you are going to collage in limerick come along and support a good cause. msg to mods i am posting this also in the collage play section please feal free to move/delete if you feal it is unsuitable

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Maybe they can spend the increased fees on teaching college students on how to actually spell the word "c-o-l-l-e-g-e".....

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah Mayhem, I PM'ed the guy with suggested spelling fixes (to make a better impression) but he hasn't read it yet..... :)

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Thanks for the PM TmB,The reasons for the bad spelling was that number one I am dyslexic and number two I was in a big hurry [but mainly number two was the cause :D ]

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

:D

Advertisement