Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3's from PC to Hi-Fi

Options
  • 09-10-2002 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of the name/make of a wireless device that lets you play Mp3's from your PC through your Amp/Hi-Fi's speakers?
    I've seen one before on QVC but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere on the net.

Also are these things any good??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭DannyD

I realise that you want a wireless solution but the best quality option is a direct cable connection to your hifi.

The wireless solutions are similar to the "view tv anywhere in your house" options.Satellite magazine tend to have alot of harware options such as those that you are seeking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

It might help in your searchs if you got rid of the mp3 bit.. any device will just connect to your soundcards line-out anyway, it doesn't matter whether its mp3s/wavs or a divx movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭The Cigarette Smoking Man

This isn't wireless, but it's one of the best gadgets I've seen in a while....

Bang&Olufsen do a mp3 program called the BeoPlayer that links through their BeoLink to their BeoLab speakers :)

I had a demo of it in a B&O shop at the weekend. If you have to ask how much it is, you probably can't afford it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 che

i got me a sony net md walkman. you downloads sound files direct to minidisc. you can then hook up the md to a stereo .it rocks very much indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

wireless is a bit of a waste of time, just use a 3.5 jack to 2x phono deelio.
    that reminds me... i need another one of them

• Advertisement
Advertisement