Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

penis enlargement

• 09-10-2002 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

ya ya Giblet n Vincent soooooooooooo very humours.

Perhaps ya have a problem of ur own?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

I'm looking at the ruler on my desk and I'm inclined to think that you're being a little pesimistic.

The visible part of a man's penis is of course only a small part of it, more is inside a man's body than outside it. I believe that there is a relatively simple procedure, involving the cutting of a tendon, which can free some of this "hidden" length. You'd probably be best phoning a consultant plastic surgeon or urologist if this is the way you want to go.

I also wonder what your weight is like. Generally, the more fat you have on your body the smaller your penis will seem. Again, more of the penis ends up inside the body rather than dangling impressively on the outside, as you'd like it to.

K

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by Kix
    I believe that there is a relatively simple procedure, involving the cutting of a tendon, which can free some of this "hidden" length. You'd probably be best phoning a consultant plastic surgeon or urologist if this is the way you want to go.

K

A simple operation, which can cause you to be unable to produce an erection, or maintain one. So as Kix says definitely contact a professional if this isn't a píss take thread!

Anyway it's not the size of the wand that matters, it's the Wizzard that waves it:p
    mm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

*If not a pisstake*

Anyone remember that Irish program a while back on all the plastic surgery - some young wan and her mother having breasts and eyes done and some gay fella who had 4 penis enlargement ops?

It was made pretty clear in that program that all that happened in his ops was they took fat from his thighs and added it to his lad - pretty sick looking procedure and the result was something akin to a party baloon filled with jelly - he looked like an utter freak imo (but then he also sounded like one). In any case, the doc made it quite clear that this in no way affected the erect size and was purely "locker room" stuff :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what advice one could give, but the one thing I would say is that despite brave faces, nobody in that program looked/sounded convincingly happy post op.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

There are no proven medical procedures that work (ie) one day you have an operation and bang its bigger.

Sure, you can have the penis "enlarged" when its flacid.
    Basically when you are off, over 40% of your guy is held within your body because it is tied to a particular bone, cut the link and the extra 40% hangs outside but this does not increase the length when erect and also your erection points downward too.

There are tantric exercises do enlarge both the length and the width of your penis, but they require about 20mins of your day over a 1 month period to see results and this is a porcess which you can never really relax on.

As you already know, your penis is a muscle, exercise is correctly and just like any other muscle..it grows, quit the exercise and it shrinks again.

The exercises simply involve (all when erect) stretching your guy out (pull by the head) and holding that for about 5/10 seconds and repeat 10 times. (relax and then do it again)

That will improve your length.

If you want girth then again when erect, your sqeeze your penis with your hand (dont hurt yourself) hold again for 10 seconds and release, repeating this, about the same.

I am told it is better to do both in a warm bath or wrap your penis in a warm cloth as it imporves blood circulation.

I wil give you the links latter, but now i have class and google is not friendly today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Go talk to your doctor, perhaps there is something medically that they can help sort out, if not then they will more than likely be able to point you in the direction of a plastic surgeon or natural therapy or nothing depending on what you want to do.

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

took fat from his thighs and added it to his lad

LOL, god ya i remember seeing that. it looked like a sock full of coal....

anyway ive a surefire solution

it involves string, a decent knot, and a fast moving door ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Originally posted by Gone Shootin
    took fat from his thighs and added it to his lad

LOL, god ya i remember seeing that. it looked like a sock full of coal....

anyway ive a surefire solution

it involves string, a decent knot, and a fast moving door ;)

The pain I am in after reading that is not good :eek:

kayos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Originally posted by chernobyl
    The exercises simply involve (all when erect) stretching your guy out (pull by the head) and holding that for about 5/10 seconds and repeat 10 times. (relax and then do it again)

Yeah I use that technique a lot, it's called "masturbating".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

I think its funny that Little Tiny Man is posting in this thread :)

ON topic, my guess is that gideon was logged in and /away, as the sensitive nature of the revelation would likely mean a real poster would go for unregistered..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

yup ya got that in one, the weird thing is that i was logged on in college on a different comp than the one i was usin and i always make sure to log out as ya can see why. Hmmmm. strange one that.

Gid.

oh and just for the record my dick is just fine thank u, tis a big kahuna :) both lenght n girth.

You people with advise are scarey...you actually seem to have thought about the smalle dick thingy. anyhew not a problem for me thank god. AGAIN NO PROBLEM IN MY PANTS!!!stess that point. ahem. okay let this thread die or i delete it. just wanna leave it to stress the above point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

There was a programme on channel 4 the other night about,er,nobs ;) The average soft size is 3.5 to 5 inches and the average erect is 4 to 5.5 inches.Apparently anything over 4 is normal for an adult male.
    Well,according to the doctors anyway-they didnt ask women what size is too small.Though they did have women on it I personally found them to be a load of sick bitches.The reason?One middle aged woman was talking about how when baby boys are born to her and her friends herand her friends like to look at the penis and see how big it is :eek:
    If a man was on tv saying that him and his crowd of male friends came round to see the look of his baby girls vagina he would be arrested along with all his pervo pals.But if women are staring at a babys genitals its OK?No way. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

teehee alo , blame it on the mates why dont ya.ahem , i mean i have it on good authority that alo and mr.johnson are very happy together and have no problems with the ould rutey kazutey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

teehee alo , blame it on the mates why dont ya.ahem , i mean i have it on good authority that alo and mr.johnson are very happy together and have no problems with the ould rutey kazutey

ha ha, g'wan you know the TRUTH :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

[edit] giblet u fucker :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

ROFL @ Merc_Tilt :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by The Gopher
    There was a programme on channel 4 the other night about,er,nobs ;) The average soft size is 3.5 to 5 inches and the average erect is 4 to 5.5 inches.Apparently anything over 4 is normal for an adult male.

Normal is anywhere between 4 and 7. Average is 5.5 for white males, and 6.5 for coloured guys. Don't know about asian at all (less than white guys i think).

<< Fio >>

Advertisement