Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor WAP settings

Options
  • 09-10-2002 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭

Just got my new Nokia 5210 - nice little phone, hope it's as durable as they promise!!
    Anyhow, just wondering if anyone knows the Meteor WAP settings (i.e. dial-up no. etc). Too lazy to ring customer care...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

<Edit> Sorry Wrong Settings I Gave ya there :( </edit>

Dial Up No: +353857019999

IP Address: 010.085.085.085

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Thanks,

I phoned Meteor care yesterday evening whilest driving home and asked them for the WAP settings. The customer services person said:
    "It sounds like you're driving along there?"
    A little guilty I said "Yes"
    Answer: "Call back later when you're not driving and I'll give you the information" and he hung up!
    Will driving while using a mobile (no handsfree) become as anti-social as drink driving?
    Anyhow, I digress - Thanks for the WAP info Mutz...

Originally posted by BigCon
    Thanks,

I phoned Meteor care yesterday evening whilest driving home and asked them for the WAP settings. The customer services person said:
    "It sounds like you're driving along there?"
    A little guilty I said "Yes"
    Answer: "Call back later when you're not driving and I'll give you the information" and he hung up!
    Will driving while using a mobile (no handsfree) become as anti-social as drink driving?
    Anyhow, I digress - Thanks for the WAP info Mutz...

Hehe.. fair play to the rep..... bold Bigcon.. Bold! :p

Advertisement