Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

:::Cancelled:::

Options
  • 09-10-2002 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Just to let you al know, Blo.tooth, Pier Nineteen, Polar and Marie Therese Connolly were all set to play in An Taibhdhearc Theatre but due to what in my opinion is lack of professionalism and courtesy on the Venue's part I have to cancel the show with the intention of re arranging it in Roisin Dubh's which is another cool pub in Galway with a kind of Whelans feel to it.
    I have not got any details on this yet as I am to hear back from the Venue Entertainment Manager but hopefully I can get a Saturday soon.
    Again I have to Apologize about this to anyone who was planning on going to the show, it could not have been avoided.

Regards.

Niall.

Advertisement