Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad choice of logos for Seckret wurld order

Options
  • 09-10-2002 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

You would think if you were trying to build a new world order you would pick a better logo then the one below.

http://www.reason.com/0210/artifact.shtml

iaologo.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

It's a common enough logo associated with the US govt (among others:) )

I believe the new Homeland Security Authority/Service/Force/Dept were also intending to use it!

But use of is guaranteed to whip up various factions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

It's also on dollar notes. I think it's a Masonic symbol or something. It's also God's eye looking on and protecting the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Nothing to see here, move along...

Memo to self: Hobbes knows too much.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Strangely, that cosmic death ray thing appears to be aimed at Europe, North Africa, Russia and the Middle East...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by DadaKopf
    It's also on dollar notes. I think it's a Masonic symbol or something.

Its from the Illuminati as well as the Masons. Not sure which one is supposed to predate the other.

But its ok - they dont exist either, so its obviously just a misunderstanding.
    It's also God's eye looking on and protecting the world.

So either America sees itself as God, or doesnt see god as protecting the US, but just the rest of the world (looking at where the "death ray" is hitting).

I also find it slightly amusing that the Americas dont appear on the globe at all in that orientation. For an American symbol, thats highly unusual. Maybe there's another hidden message - the US is behind it all ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement