Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Friend Returns :)

• 09-10-2002 7:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭

Below is a comment posted to www.Gamire.com earlier by someone who has become familiar to us all in here. (Unless I am badly mistaken).

This guys need to pull his head out of his ass.

Comment Starts Here
    "Let me first say I totally disagree with the postings on this site.
    The boardsie is a gaming site run by mainly British and Pro-English moderators,
    They spend most of their time over here biitching and running down the Irish language, music and culture.

They even have a political discussion forum that is totally twisted

Quote:
    posted by the Moderators on Boardsie
    "think it might be easier to say that I'm anti-Northern Irish as opposed to anything else, because frankly there's sod all I like about the damn place, republican, loyalist, catholic, protestant, the whole bloody lot"
    (Shinji moderator)

Watch out for the other anti-Irish and Pro-British moderators.
    Maike65
    Daveirl
    BiffaBacon
    Amp

Boards ie has a FREEE-Mason Forum

In fact you can not even type the word Free-May-Son on boardsie without censorship

Freeemasoonry denies the Catholic faith. God commanded, "You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall you serve." FREEMAYSOnry does not acknowledge Christ's revelation of the Blessed Trinity or anything else in His public revelation. Jesus said, Jn 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me." In fact, it pointedly rejects Christianity as a truth.

The Scottish Rite, an appendant Masonic body, in its Knight Kadosh (30th) degree, requires that the candidate stab a skull with a papal tiara, and a skull on which is a crown, saying, "Down with imposture! Down with crime!" In the fourth oath the Knight Kadosh again focuses on the "cruel and cowardly Pontiff, who sacrificed to his ambition the illustrious order of those Knights Templar of whom we are the true successors." All present then trample on the papal tiara while shouting "Down with imposture!" *********ry's conflict with the Catholic Church is veiled in the Blue Lodge, but here the veil is lifted to reveal hatred.
    By 1653, Catholic resistance in Ireland was at an end. Catholic land-owners were largely dispossessed, as Cromwell had been using confiscated land to pay off the back pay he owed to the army. The English had completely subjugated the entire island, by a combination of massacres, pestilence, and starvation which was estimated to have killed between half and two-thirds of the Irish people. Thousands of others were shipped off into slavery in the American colonies and the West Indies. Those who could began to flee to Europe.

Worse followed when the English Parliament declared that after May 1, 1654, under penalty of death, no Irish could live east of the River Shannon and only those who could prove they had not been rebels could own land west of the Shannon. All the land east of the Shannon was divided among Protestant settlers.
    Cromwell started out 1654 by making peace with the Dutch in April. He also established the first Free*****'s Lodge in London, which is why the Catholics still don't trust the FREEMAYSON**s (because it was started by Cromwell).

This is a UK website not Irish

BEWARE
    these guys also have a Soccer Forum , are constantly knocking the Eircom league, Scottish soccer or Irish football.

Just a warning
    stay away from this biased-board "

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

****ing IRA...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Somebody forgot to take their prozac today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA :)

Stick.End.Wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Originally posted by meglome
    This guys need to pull his head out of his ass.

He would except they're Siamese Twins. Identical ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

There's a freemason forum?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Marie FRANCE

Originally posted by Gordon
    There's a freemason forum?

I know it's incredible that Boardsie has a Fre.emason forum, such an Anti-Catholic group here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Oh, you mean - freemason forum? That freemason forum is about a jailed boards user called Mason, I think they are trying to free him... no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭JarJar blinks

Yes da freem ason is da good thing you know man dude?

Dem Irish is a sill sometimes and
    need ta be controlin dem

Gary are you da Pro-British man dude?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

Originally posted by meglome
    Freeemasoonry denies the Catholic faith. God commanded, "You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall you serve." FREEMAYSOnry does not acknowledge Christ's revelation of the Blessed Trinity or anything else in His public revelation. Jesus said, Jn 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me." In fact, it pointedly rejects Christianity as a truth. "

OH NO THERE NOT CATHOLICS, that must make them the work of the devil along with Galileo and computers!!

• Advertisement

Lets go anna makea things a fair

So man dem is a big ugly Freeemaysuns forum

So lets make a Noah-English, Go ah back ta da funkin UK and No Prodestanta forum dude man that a make a things even

No?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Marie france/french guy, whoever the hell you are and have been for the last few months.

GET A LIFE.

That is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I think it's worse that these muppets believe the boards.ie free masons board is actually a part of the actual free masons ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Originally posted by JarJar blinks
    Gary are you da Pro-British man dude?

em no... I'm not. Like a lot of Irish people I don't always love the British state (i don't even like it a lot of the time). But I don't just hate them, just because. This is 2002, what's done is done. I don't have to like it but that's the way it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Someone move this to the Humour board where it belongs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Marie FRANCE
    I know it's incredible that Boardsie has a Fre.emason forum, such an Anti-Catholic group here.

Got a webcam?

.logic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

lets just stop kidding ourselves and move the whole website to www.boards.co.uk where we belong!

Unfortunately that forum is for some sort of british windsurfing thing. Maybe our friend with anal-cranial inversion syndrome can go over there and tell them they are all Irish brit-hating catholics, so they will more kindly take the swap to boards.ie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

JarJar blinks

!!!!!!!!!

my god man !! your ability to annoy the hell out of me with stupidly written posts is second to none.

dont spose you wana take a trip to Maryland in US by any chance ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by Marie FRANCE

wtf?? the freemasons on boards.ie arent the reall freemasons you wally! worst. argument. ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement