Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The Big Boards Biker Bash is..... off

Options
  • 09-10-2002 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭

Low and behold, the news I didnt want to have to be the bearer of. For my own personal reasons (that and greed) I've agreed to stare at a computer screen all weekend for a princely sum of money. (that and I didnt have much choice)

This and the fact that the weather seems to have taken a turn toward the crappy end of the spectrum.

never fear, I'm racking my brain to cook up a few routes for a one day trip sometime in Spring next year when the weather is nice & sunny.

Now that I've suitably reinforced my own self-importance I would like to say... if ye still want to pull the trip off then I wish ye all the luck in the world. Thankfully, waiting until Spring will give me plenty of time to organise something more solid (facts, figures and the whole whatnot).

Sorry to anyone that was going but you wont have to wait too long

If anyone has any probs, questions or just wants to give out then feel free to PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Good call too....it's bleedin beltin down here in Dublin today. Thank God for raingear........:)

Advertisement