Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP - 'trying to get in touch with someone

Options
  • 09-10-2002 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

Howyiz!!! I don't know if any of you will be able to help me on this one but it's worth a shot.........
    I'm trying to track down a singer/songwriter I've heard from the Dublin area. I have very few details other than;

His first name is Paddy

He's from the northside of Dublin, either the Finglas or Coolock area

He's about 23/24

......& his stuff sounds a bit Bob Dylan-ish

Now before any of you go jumping to conclusions, this isn't some paternity case that needs solving ;) ..... It's just a couple of lads who've heard his stuff, thought it was great, and might have an interesting proposition for him.

All help greatly appreciated. You can either post here or on my private messages if you wanna keep it confidential.

Cheers.

P.S. *********** It's not a guy called Paddy Quigley.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭jonny

paddy CASEY's great.
    sang whatever gets you true and sweet suburban skies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Where have you seen him play?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

yeah paddy casey, i really liked his album 'amen, so be it'
    some of the songs were just gorgeous
    i dont usually like that kind of music, but he does it so well
    i'll ahve a look see when i get home and see if i can find a website for him

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭wynters

It's not Paddy Casey.

It's just some local guy who I don't think has done anything major yet. He just recorded a few demos, one of which fell into our hands.

He has a 'manager' guy who organises gigs in the Isaac Butt for other bands he manages, so I presume he's played there. Never seen him play though, just heard the demo.

Advertisement