Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Battle of Britain"

• 10-10-2002 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Looking at the teams I think the only place the Celts have the edge on Blackburn is up front (Give me Larrson and Sutton any day)
    Dont fancy our fat arsed midfield against duff and thompson (think he got a called up for the En-gur-land squad?). At the back Blackburn seem as weak as us but Im open to correction on that one and as for keepers..................
    :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Cole and Yorke up front aint bad for Blackburn, but Larson is a class act. I can see Duffer causing alot of grief to the Celts aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Wonder whether this match will be on terrestial t.v? i fancy blackburn to win,just more class.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Sposs
    Wonder whether this match will be on terrestial t.v

expect Setanta to get their grubby paws on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'd go for Blackburn unless Celtic get off to flyer.

Brad Freidel sems to be doing really well at Ewood park.

Mike.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I agree about Brad alrightie Mike, must be something about goalies leaving ye!!

But I think Celtic will take them, they owe it to their fans to win this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

When RTE showed the OF game last week, it was part of a "package" of Celtic games that they have secured. This may be one of them. But how can it be the battle of Britain when Celtic are an Oirish club?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by Bateman
    But how can it be the battle of Britain when Celtic are an Oirish club?

AAAAGH! :eek: me runs screaming from the room! :p

Mike.

Advertisement