Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A bra and a wig...

Options
  • 10-10-2002 2:15am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A bra and a wig walk into a bar...
    The bra walks up to the bar and asks the barman for two pints of harp...
    The barman looks at him and says "Sorry mate, you are off your tits and yer mano is off his head"

wa wa wan etc..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

or...

A brain and a pair of jump leads walk into a bar...
    The brain walks up to the bar and asks the barman for two pints of harp... The barman looks at him and says "Sorry mate, youre outta yer head and your friend looks like hes about to start something"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭coupe 02

or
    a priest, a rabbi, and roy keane walk into a bar,
    barman turns and says, hey whats this?
    some kind of joke?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

or....

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

I'll get me coat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭coupe 02

did you hear about the dyslexic pimp?

he opened up a warehouse full of cookers!!!

how do you spot a blind man in a nudist camp?
    it aint hard you know!

and now for the best joke I ever heard and I want your votes

tommy and billy were stranded in a desert, the only two survivors, walked for miles. No food, Boiling heat, vultures overhead, you know the usual desert scene. "oh tommy im gona die, im starvin." I know billy, Im famished meself." with that tommy starts to sniff, sniff...snifff.....sniffffff...... jesus billy i smell something, snifff..... snifff... jesus tommy your right so do I. sniffff..sniff....snifff....jesus tommy it smells like bacon. and with that the two run towards the top of the hill. sniffing bacon all the way. With that the most amazing sight ever beheld them, at the top of the hill the smell got stronger and in sight came this big massive tree. sausges, ham, bacon, smokey bacon, pork, all hanging from this tree. well the boys took off like the clappers, quick billy its a bacon tree were saved. They ran and ran, tommy must have been more hungry cause he started to put a good distance between himself and billy.
    With that just as tommy reached the tree guns came from everywhere, tanks missles, rockets started to go off. billy hit the deck and watched as tommy dived for cover,
    under the cover of fire tommy shouts back,
    run billy, run man, its not a bacon tree, its a shaggin hambush......

hahaha, still makes me laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

That ambush one is classic :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement