Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are you banning all new accounts from NUI Galway

Options
  • 10-10-2002 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Right just a quick note explaining this. Recently we have had new users who have not posted on this board in the spirit that the majority do.

They have broken the main rule which is to be civil to each other when having a discussion. They have also broken rules on posting articles and no opinion of their own and single word replies.

I believe it is one person who is doing this. They have already been banned by the Admins but they persist in coming back by signing new accounts up.

Personally I would prefer them to engage directly with the Admins to sort these differences out and continue posting to these boards as a member of the community. They obviously do not want to do this.

Therefore to perserve this board for discussions for the majority of the community I am banning all new account users coming from NUI Galway from the politics board until a better solution is found. Apologies to users from NUI Galway who are not involved in this childish behaviour.

Gandalf.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement