Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eye Dub-u Dub-u... EYe Dub-u Dub-u !!!

• 10-10-2002 10:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

First of all who was there?

In the words of our beloved Joey Styles.
    AHHHHH MAAAAIIII GAWWWWWD!!!

I was amazing. Everyone around me was going crazy. I was amazed when everyone came in. People actually ran as fast as they could to get to their seats, at time the crowd were beyond belief. I got a great over view of the area at one point. I just stood there and looked at the mass that was IWWs wrestling community.

Everyone agreed however, Jody and Johny stole the show. Last time there were disputeds wither the TLC or Barbed wire death match sole the show. People came up to me saying they have seen ECW, they've seen WCW, WWE, Tna-NWA, they have seen XPW, ROH, CZW and hand on their heart, this was the greatest match of all time. The people that said to me prior to the match Rey Mysterio is the greatest high flyer of all time, bit their tongues and agreed these guys rule all.

The TLC, and Doug Williams vs Slyk Wagner Brown were the two other major crowd pleasers, but with these wrestlers (PLEASE NOTE: I said "WRESTLERS", NOT sports entertainers) what else would you expect?

Over all....

....?

What can I say? Im speachless?
    HANZ!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Phelim 3:16

That surely was a great night. i was at Smackdown in Boston on the fourth of july, and last night was so much better!!! Jody And Johnny- what can be said other then that was a truly spectacular match. And the crowd was great! The TLC match was hardcore and doug vs Slyk was great too!!

Oh and I got a pic with Jake!!! What a night!!

When is next show planned??

Phelim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

HOLY FLURKING SCHNIT!!
    What a night.
    Watching RAW or Smackdown! will never be the same for me again. They have nothing on the stuff i saw last night.
    I missed the first one but never again.
    So does anyone know when its going to be on tv?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

the vid of the debut show was for sale last night and also its available on the site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

Yeah I'm gonna get the vid of the first one but won't last nights one be on tv or is someone lying to me again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

At the moment there are no plans for IwW to be on Tv but that could all change if you all get in contact with the stations and let them know you wanna see us!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Was there too. Anyone recognise Just Joe? My mate got talkin to him for a while after the show. Said he was sound out. THe Johnny Jodi match was pretty cool alroight, wuddnt say the best ever but still extremely good stuff. Impressed with Neil Faith. Dunno how long he's been wrestling for. Looked a bit shaky. Obviously a rookie but does anyone know when he started or anything else about him?

All in all it was a great night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

i have to say that i was amazed that 1200 people turned up - i thought that holding it mid-week would be to its detriment but im glad to say i was wrong on that account - just think - thats a bigger crowd that most indy shows in the us draw - build it and we shall come - in droves

onwards and upwards - well done to all involved in putting the show together

n.b. any idea as to if and when the video from the 2nd show will be available - i hope it can be put together quicker than the first

Advertisement