Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetable Software

• 10-10-2002 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

To suit a Primary School.

My old school asked me about this, can anyone recommend a decent system ?

Must be easy to use btw :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

If you just want to make out some timetables (not generate them) Outlook in Office is very usefull, but for generating i'd say maybe try tucows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

There is some fairly OK timetable think that integrates into the Calendar in MSOutlook 2000/XP and prints out fairly OK. remember google is wonderful. I think its freeware...basically some macros.

I sassume that a timetable for a primary school is for a room or rooms and not complex like a secondary school one.

BTW don't touch the secondary school timetable software called FacilIT as recommended by the Dept of Ed, it is a disgusting buggy complex overpriced POS

M

Advertisement