Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Dean Bradfield goes solo

Options
  • 10-10-2002 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

Last night James played a solo gig to 250 competition winners and me. It was very good too, playin mostly old stuff includin Faster, Roses in the hosp(never previously attempted on acoustic) theme from m*a*s*h, little baby nothin etc etc.

He was also asked a bunch of questions at half time to keep the sponsors/kids happy. Some guy chucked him a t-shirt and the poncy commercial radio guy asked him what it said and James told him to "mind yer fookin business".

Anyways I just found a review if anyones interested, I know theres a few Manic fans out there.

http://news.foreverdelayed.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

FASTER ACOUSTICALLY???????????? OH SWEET JESUS AND SAVORY CHRIST!!!!!!!!!! you lucky, lucky droog

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

They are sposed to be playin the gig on CLydeFm or some strange station here in a couple of weeks.

Faster and Roses was weird to hear acoustically but it was worth comin over for that alone.

Advertisement