Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song i heard on Phantom

Options
  • 10-10-2002 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I heard a really cool band on ray mcgowans show last week on the irish metal part. I think the band is called mail morga. Anyone got any ideas who they are or what the song was ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

that band's name is actually Mael Mhórdha. they're a kind of trad-metal outfit. i dunno much about them, but a firend of mine used to share a flat with one of them, and apparently they're pretty cool. sorry i cant help more, but ask someone like angelwhore- he's bound to know more about them than me! (or their own parents for that matter)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

theyre friends of friends.
    pm me and i can try and get a contact for u if yer interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Yep, Mael Mordha. Great band, they supported My Dying Bride in May. I've got their Demo 'The Path To Insanity' which they say is **** compared to the new stuff, but I still think it's brilliant. :)

http://www.maelmordha.com/

Great band.

Advertisement