Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

To dye or not to dye?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by thedrowner
    cleavage and hello i can do....WWM is getting a bit too demanding for my liking...
    *goes to look for red pumps*
    will gold do?

assuming you are a chick (and I emphasise this point) then yes gold will suffice......
    be forewarned I take a size 9 so you'd better have pumps to fit!

spandex works too.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    alright already!

god youre demanding!

how about a pint and half a conversation?

ok i'll meet you half way....can the conversation be about cleavage?

typedef....unfortunately my gold pumps are kinda tight for my size 6's....so i doubt you'll have much fun with them.
    however i DO have a pair of sparkly blue ones that are MUCH to big for me, so you can have a go with those....erm...you were planning to just wear them, yeah?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ok i'll meet you half way....can the conversation be about cleavage?

no problem. but at least buy me a pint before you attept anything sexual please.
    also, if you can ask my girlfriend for permission.
    although, having said that, she would probably answer you with somehting about getting a chair, the front row seats and some popcorn.
    not too sure what thats about. shes a bit strange sometimes :)

ooooooh....tell her to save me a seat and some popcorn
    now to sort out who's going to replace me.....
    typedef! In the gold pumps im sure he'll be convincing. im off to work on his no men clause....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Really do miss all of the good conversations when you spend most of boardsie time on the Soccer board,

So when is this show taking place ? How much is the popcorn ?

typedef....unfortunately my gold pumps are kinda tight for my size 6's....so i doubt you'll have much fun with them.
    however i DO have a pair of sparkly blue ones that are MUCH to big for me, so you can have a go with those....erm...you were planning to just wear them, yeah?

What else would I do with them? *boggle
    Anway so long as you're cute, of age, actually a girl (as opposed to a man pretending to be a girl) and willing (being single is not required) I'm game.

Again this meshes with the whole argument about showing cleavage and saying hello.... after that well to be honest even well before that..... I'm a sure thing, other men may like to play hard to get, but I'd venture they don't score much.

But hark, you think I'll be your filler for wwm? Well perhaps I would, but umm, you'd have to at least chat me up first. typedef! In the gold pumps im sure he'll be convincing. im off to work on his no men clause.....
    Hmm see I'd reckon you are a bloke after all, perhaps Thanx 4 The Fish's alter ego.... making a pass at me? Haw,haw.... unless.... perhaps can prove yourself a chick, say with a date on Friday with my illustrious self.
    stewie2.jpg

Yes, yes that'd do it.
    tbh baby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Can I be so bold as to say
    "GET A ROOM!!!"

whoops, just did.

gordon ambles off muttering bemused rants to himself offering the words "thread" "started" "out" "about" "dying" "now" "sleazy" "chatup" "lines" into the air

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 dagerbil

dagerbill...are you a guy???? did u just say you did the ironing?
    *falls in a faint from shock* *and waits to get jumped on by all the modern men present*

Yup, I'm a guy. The ironing was to emphasise how much I was looking for an excuse to get out of putting the bottle of stuff into the hair....

the part of my post that's related to this topic: im debating whether or not to re attempt the black hair dye thingy today, coz i need to wash my hair, and i know if i do, more of the black dye will come out and then ill get into trouble for having modern hair....but my laziness is trying to convince me otherwise...

my completely non related answer back part...feel free to delete:
    typedef....*complete misunderstanding* he he, i am indeed of the female variety. But i wasnt trying to get u to fill in for WWM i was trying to get u to fill in for me, coz the whole popcorn and seats thing was just too tempting

• Advertisement

I shave my head.... consistent with my "Know your nerd" picture... except I use a razor these days.

[ot]/So umm does this mean we are on for Friday?

except I use a razor these days.

what did u use before then?????

im busy friday doing the same show i had to dye my bloody hair for in the first place :) so youre proof is going to have to come in some other shape or form.would anyone but a girl know what red pumps are? apart from people who have bizarre shoe fetishes????? of course now im going to have to proove that im not a guy with a bizarre shoe fetish, aren't i?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

you could come out to the christmas party nd give me a hug and a kiss and buy me a pint and talk to me?

what did u use before then?????
    An electric head razor.
    im busy friday
    A likley story... doing your hair I suppose.
    doing the same show i had to dye my bloody hair for in the first place :)

Ah it's the same old story. Mod hits on chick, chick has an engagement on Friday to do her hair, mod goes back to life lived in computers and the circle is complete.
    so youre proof is going to have to come in some other shape or form.would anyone but a girl know what red pumps are?

Depends.... I know what they are and umm..... rumour has it I'm a fella.
    apart from people who have bizarre shoe fetishes?????
    Oh I think the off topicness of this thread is rank... honestly.... ;-->
    of course now im going to have to proove that im not a guy with a bizarre shoe fetish, aren't i?
    Yes. Well you have me convinced so. Coffee on Saturday, your treat.

Toodles
    Bod.

*giggles like a fiend*
    there...only girls can do that....and get away with it.
    would u believe it if i told u i had a matinee on saturday? No? *dang*
    i can drag people from other boards who have seen the show and one who is in the show if u dont believe me...and thanx for the fish has had to put up with my *plugging* on the theatre board.
    chirstmas party....the 2 things i love most in the world...chirstmas and parties (well thats not strictly true)
    they should have a board dedicated to off topic ramblings and cleavages...*ahem* Hair dye....the pro's and cons....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

b
    Your fear of baldness is probably the same fear of greyness that I have. Correct me if I am speaking for you incorrectly but I would venture to think that maybe it is not the baldness or the greyness in itself that is the problem for us but what that baldness and greyness signifies.......[

I concur - being as i am, 21 and going bald not scary in a 'growing old' kinda way, but rather pissing off all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 dagerbil

Originally posted by tribble
    b

I concur - being as i am, 21 and going bald not scary in a 'growing old' kinda way, but rather pissing off all the same.

Does the better half mind?

Advertisement