Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wierdest thing ever to wake you up

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Being clocked across the head by a bottle of coke thrown by a spammy Waterford cúnt at 8am after a heavy night.

fúcker :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

my alarm clock

every morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    my alarm clock

every morning

How is your alarm clock weird? Does it do something strange. Look strange? What?

Probably talks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

i was woken once by my room mate having sex with his girlfriend they ddin't know i was in bed they were so drunk

yes happened to me also about 2 weeks ago .. the bitc kicked me and i woke up hearing
    her : u dont have to do this if you dont wante to
    him: o yes i do

and after they were finished
    her : rember on monday u said u didnt like me ?? whats this mean ???
    him : i still dont like you at all this was just for fun
    just after that me and another person also in the room went into the fits of Laughter ... muppet .. think ill remind him of what he said whers me phone

also been woken up by that bucket of water thingy not very nice and by 4 girls comming into my room to see if i was ok ? i still dont know the full story behind that....

Originally posted by elexes

her : rember on monday u said u didnt like me ?? whats this mean ???
    him : i still dont like you at all this was just for fun

CLASS :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

The last two mornings I was woken up at about 7.30 by a really loud sound coming from the attic. The sould of pipes shaking violently.

This morning I looked out the bathroom window and saw loads of water firing out the overflow pipe.

I did a bit of checking and it turned out that some fúck-witt in my house had turned the thermostat on the oil-fired heating boiler up to 95 degrees C. The heating pipe is run through the tank and the hot water cylinder was boiling ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

got pretty drunk one night at a friends gaff, woke up in the shower some time after dawn...
    god knows how i ended up in there:confused:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by Shinji
    The strangest things I've ever been woken up by... a toss-up between Sutty's snoring, and Kaids' bathrobe.

Muahhahaha *ZZZZZZZZZIPPP*

Strangest thing ever to wake me up... hmm... I need to start sleeping in strange places more often :(

I guess the strangest waking up experience i've had would either be coming to in a college common room, feeling rather ****ty and having penis's drawn in black marker all over one side of my face (RENTON U FUCKER!), or, waking up in someone's parents' bed with hazy memory, a half naked chick on top of me and a couple of people crowded around said bed looking at me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

My house overlooks a bay, and a light plane crashed into the water about a mile and a half away one summer's evening when I was about 12. It was about 10.00, and I'd just fallen asleep, when I heard the crash.

Sounded like a pile of crockery hitting a hard floor. *kachingshhhhh* Spent until about 2am watching the Sea King which eventually arrived looking for survivors in conjunction with the local lifeboat.

No fear of you rushing out to save them eh?
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Nah, I was comfy and warm where I was.

Also, the mile and a half swim was a bit of an issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Two weird things that have woke me up, or woke up to recently.

1) Before this happened, I should note that I had long hair, about 20 inches long actually.

I went to a house party, very pissed. We usually try and stay awake for the whole night, knowing that the first person to fall asleep is going to get something done to them. :) But I couldn't resist and just passed out.

I then woke up in the morning, pretty rough. I went into the bathroom, puked about four times...went to the sink, washed my face, then looked at the mirror. What did I see in the mirror? A large amount of my hair had been chopped off!
    At the time it was quite stressful to look at but at the same time, really funny. I just stood there looking in the mirror laughing my ass off because I couldn't believe it was gone! I took the next day off college to go to the hairdressers to get it fixed.

My hair is now at the height of my shoulders.

2) Another one happened on Friday... at the same house, and same people. One of them being my brother. Again I fall asleep. Then a couple of hours later a girl woke me up. She was crying, and she woke me up to ask me to beat the sh!t out of my brother because he slapped her in the face. I just told her to "Do it yourself! He's a pussy!" and then went back to sleep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Amazingly enough, i slept through lightning hitting the house and flying through half the house...
    woke up with no roof over my head :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I went to this house party once, it was a house which was to be knocked down, I fell asleep on a bed and woke up with two or three other people beside me, I remember pushing them all of the bed or was that before i went to sleep?

but Im not even going into the wierdest thing that ever woke me up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Something tells me you didn't quite understand the point of this thread...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I went into hospital for about a month a couple of years ago.

I don't know if many of you have ever had a long stay in hospital but they have this weird thing where they wake you up at 6 fúcking am for breakfast. Why they can't let you have a lie-in when the rest of your day is spent in bed I'll never understand.

Anyway it was my second day there and I wasn't quite used to these waking hours. I was fast fast fast asleep at about 6am when I felt a sharp pain in my arm.

I sat up in panic (knocking my traction weights all over the place) and there was this wizened old lady looking like the ****ing wicked witch of the west in the grey light of dawn leaning over me with a syringe and saying "I just want to take a sup of blood from you."

Needless to say I didn't get back to sleep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by DapperGent
    Needless to say I didn't get back to sleep.
    I take it that that was out of fear? :)

Woke up yesterday (in my sisters house) to an awful sound from below me, that I could not identify - her emptying the dish washer. :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by therecklessone
    Something tells me you didn't quite understand the point of this thread...

I try not to think to hard at 3am

But as i said in my last post "...Im not even going into the wierdest thing that ever woke me up"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by monument
    "...Im not even going into the wierdest thing that ever woke me up"

Are you waiting for us to beg you to? I'm not goin to! Either tell us or don't.... I don't give a fúck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Hey guys I know what we can do! We can start a new thread, entitled "Wierdest thing ever to wake you up to that I won't bother telling you about."

Oh yeah. Lots of indepth conversation there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement