Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know if there is such a thing and if so where to purchase it ?

Options
  • 10-10-2002 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    i am looking for some sort of software that i can connect my mobile to and send texts but do the typeing on a computer keyboard, and also is there such a software that i can send the same message to many people at once.
    N.b i know about the online Vodafone all@once and the free sms, i am looking for something similar,

but that i put in the the disk and type my message and the P.c sends the message to my mobile via a cable and the mobile sends it to the messge receipents,

Thanking you in advance,

Regards netwhizkid

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭daveJAM

If its for a nokia try Logomanager.

www.logomanager.co.uk

This is just one of its many, many features.
    Logos, Picture Messages, Ringtones, Text Messages, Flashing text messages, Phonebook manager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

There's no shortage of such apps about. GSMTool is another, for the Palm. If you can program in either VB or C++, you might look to program one up yourself using the Nokia Connectivity SDK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Thanks guys,
    Ye have been very helpful to me,
    Must get one of these some time,

Cheers,

Regards netwhizkid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭XbLaDe

Advertisement