Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello

• 11-10-2002 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello everyone.

I thought I might come accross from the SPE board as that is beginning to get quite boring.

I'd just like to say that this is a pretty cool site you got here 80project.

Just curious, does all this cost you to have the site running and to use this forum thing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Hi addicted77.

I agree its getting a bit tough to wade through all the arguments on the SPE board. Having said that there is the occasionally good thread that gets people involved.

As for the site and forum.
    I have to pay for the hosting of my site- Ironically, the more people have visted the more I've had to pay becuase the bandwidth goes usage goes up!!

The forum, it is kindy hosted by Boards.ie FOC :)

--
    Anyway glad to have you over here on the "dark side" :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Welcome aboard addicted, hows life down under?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 addicted77

Well life down heres not that great at the moment cause we've got a bit of a drought problem but anyway...

I got a lot of assignments for school, and then exams straight after that, so I'm a little busy and probably won't post here again for at least a couple months.

See ya then:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Well I hope all goes well with your exams etc. and remember having a bit of a chat about Seinfeld can sometimes be a bit of fun and relaxtion :)

Advertisement