Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wwe rebellion

• 11-10-2002 10:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭

wwe rebellion ticket for sale - details are over on the for sale board where they belong

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭pete

this is now a pair of tickets

sorry for the short notice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭pete

for anyone who cares, i wound up bringing these 2 tickets to london hoping to sell them outside

i couldn't give them away - believe me, I tried.

i have never seen so many people trying to offload "spare" tickets in my life... the touts were pretty scary, but even they weren't doing any business. Got talking to one, and he reckoned that some london event travel style agencies had sent people up to Manchester with up to 200 tickets each to get rid of... i didn't believe him, until i saw some of the reps flogging tickets to touts.

ah well. you live and learn

oh and the show itself was pretty good. what i remember of it. ahhh sweet, sweet booze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

who were ye up for then?

Advertisement