Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How do you clean your car?

Options
  • 11-10-2002 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering what products/practices ppl use to clean their motors?

I myself use the old triplewax products for the exterior and son of a gun for the interior.....i was going to get some different stuff but thought i'd see what you guys recomend first?

Farlz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

use the same kinda products really, the hardest thing i find to clean is the windscreen and the alloys, have tried loads a stuff for the windsceen "screenies" and stuff but it just never works, same with the alloys have used alloy wheel cleaners and sprays but it never gets the brake dirt off

Anybody got any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I use the same products for the interior and exterior as you guys!!
    But i find that widowlene does a good job on the windows and mirrors! And as for the brake dust
    i wash the car with a power hose type car wash, not the other kind cause i don't trust them!!! Heard too many stories!!
    Anyway after washing the car i get a dry cloth and just wipe off all the dust from between the spokes!!! it works for me!!

Advertisement