Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Typedef's kids...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Rofl! Good 'un m8 ;)

+5 Karma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Mr. Dictionary learns how to convert x.fairytale files to x.thesaurus files.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!

plyd DeV!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

LOL - class!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

rofls
    classic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

but then, who else read these stories

besides me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

lol nice one:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

I vehemently denounce,deny and cast aspersions to the verisimilitude, validity and eventual confirmed exponenciation of the spurious, nefarious incomprehensibly ludicrous, bombastic and sinister implecations and allegations levied at my innocent self by the formerly esteemed and illustrious demagouge Mr Devore Bastard Operator from Hell.

I shall in the full competence of my self, my office and beholdant to the principals, the implied constitution and general mode of discourse on this locus of the internet and to the eventual benefit of all parties concerned, begin and continuously exponenciate to the very ingrained fibre of my being, rebuff and abrogate the skewed allusions that have been implied by the afore mentioned demagouge on this allegedly, though seemingly declining nexus of enlightened socio-political interaction and discourse to the conclusion of said conflict by the parties involved, lest my self or my vaunted and untarnished reputation up to this incident and excession time become further embrioled in recrimination and multifacted trogladitic tirade.

In short I cast the most unabashed denial of said allegations and I await suitable recompense at the discression of the afore mentioned party.

Kind Regards.
    Typedef.

http://www.no2nice.org.
    Do not let the process of Irish Referenda become subservient to a Supra National Federalist edict. Requantify Ireland's democratic voice and vote No the the Nice Treaty.

Cuidado con el gato baby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

ha , gwan Typedef!:D

Damned esoteric, plutocratic administrative infrastructure and it's masonic elitist overtures.

Do not let the process of Irish Referenda become subservient to a Supra National Federalist edict. Requantify Ireland's democratic voice and vote No the the Nice Treaty.

Cuidado con el gato baby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Typedef

Cuidado con el gato baby

If you're gonna keep doing that until referendum day, you're going on my ignore list young man....

Well said Typedef.

Literally.

"Well" said.

and ditto on the PROPOGANDA IN YOUR POSTS thing... grr...

except I'm too nice to ignore anyone

:D:):D:)

honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 stackboundary

(*this) is me caring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Tsk, multiple accounts. So bold.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

In short I cast the most unabashed denial of said allegations and I await suitable recompense at the discression of the afore mentioned party.

are you a lawyer Typie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i didnt see anything wrong with those stories, except they spelt vicissitude incorrectly.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

/me grins

Hey I just made page 76 of computerscope I'm the bald one (conducive with my 'know your nerd picture') in the blue shirt on l'top right hand corner of page 76.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

what's computerscope?

*boggle*

A computer magazine corporate type droids find amusing on whatever level of existance it is they live on... you know what I'm talking about the level where they play golf, say things like "lets hire a consultant to consolidate our comms infrastructure" and "lets think out of the box".......

I just love office babble... especially when it attempts to distill technical issues down into terms management types understand 'comms infrastructre' == 'internet connection', 'consultative process'=='a golf outing were said droids decide to hire a consultant', "work incentive" == 'buy employees lunch at random times of month depending on how much money is left over after playing golf'......

Still I got to wear a tie for my picture. -- for the magazine that is.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by SyxPak
    what's computerscope?

*boggle*

ComputerScope is PCLive!'s more "mature" bigger brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Hey I just made page 76 of computerscope I'm the bald one (conducive with my 'know your nerd picture') in the blue shirt on l'top right hand corner of page 76.

Mr O'Donoghue, have you no shame.

and tonight I'll be lighting the fire with ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Oh the shame. Was in it once myself cept they got the name of the company wrong (and my name too). Apparently I had joined HP as some sort of executive something or other to do with sales and some 50 yr old spod had joined my then company as a senior programming consultant. Still I'm sure it ruined his day more than mine so thats something at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Cut your hair ya hippie :)

Advertisement