Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seinfield - LAst Episode

• 11-10-2002 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Firstly respect fro the site and setting up the forum. I always thought seinfield was under-rated in ireland for some reason.

Also, i thought i was the only person who watched CYE. Probably because i never saw it being advertised and because it was on tg4 no offence but apart from amu all good programs seem out of place on tg4.

As the heading says, the last episode of seinfield.....i've never seen it. I have missed it twice and really want to see it.

I was just wondering if you know when the next planned air time for the show finale is or where it can be bought etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Gawd knows when it will be repeated. I suppose the best we can hope for is that a combination of sky one, tv3 and bbc2 show it at some point!!

Alot of people were disappointed with it but heck, how can you try and top off 8/9 years of brilliance without dissapointing some people.

BTW, You can download it off Kazaa if you have the time.

--
    Also, there is a great book called Seinoff that charters the final days of Seinfeld, with loads of pictures and commentary about the the last episode. I have a feature on the SeinWars website of the book located here...
    http://www.seinwars.com/features.htm
    [its the 2nd link from top]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭vAWOL

I might be able to get it off kazaa in a while. Our college is opening up the port 1080.

Anyways i saw a website offering to sell any series for $8. Seems pretty good.

Thanks for the tip on the book.

Btw don't forget about paramount on sky-digi. Everyday @8pm = seinfield

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I'd forgotten about that too.
    Well then you have a good chance of seeing it at some point.

--
    To put it in context...
    When i was in New York last week it was on 4 times a day!!
    [twice daily on Fox and TBS]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

At the moment Season 8 of Sein is being shown on Paramount then they'll be expected to do season 9 but they have skipped season 5. I thought The Finale was good and worked well it was all about wrapping things up and thats what it did, people were expecting too much I think.
    Somhow I can't see BBC repeating it and TV 3 don't even have season 9, Sky One seems a safe bet at 2:00 am.

Advertisement