Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Official Larry David CYE Site

• 11-10-2002 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

The Official HBO CYE site has been revamed for season 3 and theres tons more pics and info. They also update the episode guide after the premiere of each episode so you can keep tabs on what is coming.

The URL is as follows...
    www.hbo.com/larrydavid

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭seveb

ok dude, every cye fan knows this by now - so you can take it down - i'm sorry but it annoys me everytime i come to this page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Seve...

Chill Pill...Take one!

I'm v. busy at the moment, suggestions noted :)

sorry dude, i'm just a clean freak like our man jerry!

No probs.

There are some plans in place for some touchups to the forum- most likely to come in the autumn, when I'm back in New york. Boards.ie is kinda of going through a busy period with the Members and Suporters packs launch so changing the style of the forum is a bad time at the moment.

BTW, dont forget Comedian is released on DVD next Monday! I'll be posting up some pics and screenshots hopefully when I get in the post :)

Later
    David.

ya i ordered my copy a few weeks back - can't wait - hope it lives up to my expectations. probably won't be good seeing jerry depressed and questioning his talent - well shows he's human like the rest of us.

• Advertisement

I saw it when i was in New York over Christmas.

There's one teary eyed moment when Jerry questions his exisitance (while driving on the highway!) but overall its v. funny- especially some od the new material. If I had any criticsim it would be there was too much coverage of the rising career of Orny Adams. He's a talented guy but I'm not too hot on him.

I'll let you be the judge though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Yeah I can't wait for it I had it pre ordered.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

When is season 4 starting I heard it was going to be in 2 weeks then I heard it was Jan?

Well we'll soon find out.

I'm flyin out to NY on next weekend so hopefully I'll catch the 1st ep of s4 on the Sunday night if it starts then. Last year it started arund this time. Havent seen much about a season premiere mind you, but we'll wait and see.

Last year they had the attached posters up around NY.

D.

Advertisement