Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dunno where to put thread about online shopping

• 11-10-2002 2:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

I've had serious issues with an Irish based online business.

They have taken my money for an order I placed, and were quite easy to contact untill the transaction went through on my credit card.

Now that they have been paid, they are almost impossible to contact. They dont answer the phone, and seemengly refuse to answer any emails that I send them.

I want to make a post, but dont know which board it should go on. I need advice on who to contact next. How to get this escelated, so that I can get a response from them.

I also want to vent my frustration at the totak incompedence of this company to have any dealings with their customers whatsoever. Basically naming and shaming, so that others dont end up down the same road I found myself. But where would I do this..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Business/Economy

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Naming and Shaming is a VERY dangerous activity my friend.

If you want to talk about what you can do without naming the company then you could post on the Business board.

You have certain statutory rights as a consumer and the credit card company will back you and return your money to you quite readily if you can show them an attempt to contact the vendor to sort it out.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

OK .. I'll go with the business board, and without the naming.

thanks for the advice.

[added]
    Actually I'll prolly be better starting with the credit card company.. I'll try emailing them again telling them that I will be contacting my credit card company if I do not receive a prompt reply.

Thanks again

Advertisement