Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lone Range :)

Options
  • 11-10-2002 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭

The Lone Ranger Rides Again

The Lone Ranger has been captured by the Red Indians.
    The chief of the tribe says he should die like a warrior. He tells his people the lone Lone Ranger will be executed at sunset in 3 days time. On each of his last 3 days the Chief grants him one wish. "Choose wisely masked man you will die in 3 days time What is your first wish " the Chief asks The Lone Ranger thinks for a moment and then asks " I would like to talk to my horse Silver" The Chief nods and Silver is led forward The Lone Ranger whispers into Silvers ear, instantly Silver takes off galloping into the distance.

Two hours latter Silver returns carrying two off the most beautiful women ever seen. They are led to the Lone Rangers wigwam, he spends a pleasant night with them both.

The following day the Chief calls for The Lone Ranger
    "Day two wish two, What is your wish pale face?" the Chief asks

The Lone Ranger instantly replies "my horse bring me Silver"
    Once again he whispers into Silvers ear and again off he gallops
    Once more he returns with two beautiful women for his master and another night of passion follows.

The following morning the Chief calls for the Lone Ranger again.
    "You have a clever and faithful horse masked man, I will have him for myself when I have killed you.Now make your last wish" said the Chief

Again the Lone Ranger whispers to his horse.

Once again he held Silver and whispered -"listen you deaf old nag - Fetch the posse"

Comments

Advertisement