Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Otranome stream is up at 8pm tonight

Options
  • 11-10-2002 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Otranome are streaming the bands latest recording from the site from 8pm tonight and will do so till next week.

http://www.otranome.com

Three songs will be available including "sweet screams" that is gonna be released at the end of the month, hope some of you guys take time to have a listen and feel free to comment good / bad or otherwise.

All the best - Trev M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

K, after some severe technical difficulties, and me experiencing near heart failure, the new site is up and running smoothly. So should the stream. So sorry to anyone who was trying to access it but couldnt get it working, its sorted now.
    Thanks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

'allo allo boyos. I had a listen and it's the biggest load of...nah I'm only buzzin! The songs are cool and I'll deffo get me a copy when u eventually release it.
    Good luck, Sandi xox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i've listened to the 2nd demo(thanx trev by the way)...another good helping from yis...

love the last song on it (endless/nameless methinks)...great stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Have to agree with ya there Kurdt...Endless Nameless is a rockin' track!

Advertisement