Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christina Aguilera

• 11-10-2002 4:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone seen Christina Aguilera's new video?
    My GOD she looks even more like a 2 dollar whore than before!
    I remember when that girl was pretty!
    It's really sad for someone who has such a great vocal range, to sink so low as she has.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

She is still gorgeous, its just that the beauty is masked underneath some 10-10-20 and even more cement.

Her music has always been levels above britney but somewhere along the line her image was tainted..maybe being within 3 feet of Fred Durst has that effect on pop singers careers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

i thought she was dead !!

still n all tho, nyom !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

I havent seen it no !
    But now im realy looking forward to it,the girl pushes the envelope of whats considered a slag,classy chick all in all,and I want her Christmas.

nem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Nemmy - look on launch.yahoo.com you can see her slutty moves there :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i'd still ride her :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Yip! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

I saw the video,I am impressed. Infact there was a 2 hour doumentry on her today ! I was gonna go do something productive but i just in awe .. wheh ! fox ! may be a 'slut' but still a fox ! and still on my chritmas list ;P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

i'd still ride her

wouldnt be suprised u would ride anytin id say:D
    well with 2 or 4 legs anyz....

Advertisement