Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion re: subbed dropdown

Options
  • 11-10-2002 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Obviously the "subbed" drop-down menu doesn't appear if you're not logged on. I'd suggest, just for aesthetics and practicality's sake, that the "Subbed" heading itself shouldn't appear in that case... Basically, what's the point in having a menu with nothing in it?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

So that people will go "ooh whats that now" :)

On our list of things to fix its number 57 :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Oh right I guess it's got that "what am I missing?" factor about it...

t'were just a thought :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Also if you just click on "Subbed" it takes you to the log-in page, which I find quite handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I just tried that there and when i clicked on it it just went to galvatrons user cp?? Thast weird

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by suppafly
    I just tried that there and when i clicked on it it just went to galvatrons user cp?? Thast weird
    Either the machien ahd been logged on as galvatron and /or you forgot to refresh the page ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement