Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adventure sports

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bazookatone

Hello Shep
    I have done stuff like that on various school trips and whatnot. I love it (no that's not true I hated the walking and the canoeing and the orienteering and all that crap) I love rock climbing In fact I was in Wales over the mid term and I went to the, supposedly, biggest climbing wall in Europe. It was incredible. I like it because 1) it is relatively cheap 2) It gets you fit and most importantly 3) It impresses women when they see you hanging by just your hands in a blatant M:I2 style show of masculitnity. Myself and my brother were doing all these outrageous moves on the wall (Like hanging by one hand and swinging to another handgrip or bracing ourselves between walls with our feet and shimmying up etc etc)

Anyway Rock Climbig is cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

the best bit about rockclimbing is when you get to the top and you get to abseil down. i fell off the indoor climbing wall in delphi...:o my frickin' shoes were too big! damnit. em...yeah, i really liked canoeing except for the wetsuit part...those things feel so icky. unclean...
    sHep :cool:

thanks for bringing the thread back to its original point by the way. ;)

Advertisement